Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
FREE First CityLink Online Banking and Bill Payment serviceAccess your accounts and pay your bills online – anywhere, any time – wherever you have access to the internet.
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Account to Account transfers between First City members
- Monitor your account balances
- Confirm deposits and check clearings
- View and print-out cleared checks
- Request stop payments
- Request address changes on your account
- Request an ACH payment
- Secure and easy-to-use
- Pay your bills electronically
- Establish recurring payments
- Pay anyone!
- Review account history
- Payments withdrawn directly from your account
- Make one-time payments, or recurring payments
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance
If your Bill Pay has been inactive for 90 days or more, you will need to re-register by logging into your First CityLink Online Banking. Certain restrictions apply. Please refer to Electronic Services Agreement and Disclosure.
Online Banking SecurityMany consumers are concerned with the security of financial transactions on the internet. However, you should know that as long as you are performing transactions in a secured, encrypted environment, online banking is one of the safest ways to manage your accounts and pay your bills. You can be sure that all of the systems provided by First City are secured with multiple layers of encryption, firewalls, screening, filtering routers, intrusion detectors, authentication, and virus protection. You need to do your part to protect your information online by following these important precautions:
- Never reveal your password to anyone, for any reason
- Change your password at least every six months
- Access your account online frequently, and report any discrepancies to your financial institution in a timely manner.
- Don’t get “phished!” Never respond to unsolicited emails or phone call with personal information, such as account numbers, Social Security Number, passwords, or drivers license numbers.