Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
A Message from the President
Dear Valued Member,
During this time of uncertainty and concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want you to know that First City is here for you. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority as we monitor recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities to guide our decisions and practices. Our employees have been given the information they need to practice healthy habits and we are requiring any employee who shows any sign of illness to stay home.
Our branches will continue to operate normal business hours and continue to provide a high level of service to assist member’s financial needs. We are also taking measures to ensure our branches are cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis and have hand sanitizer available for members and employees. Any change to our branch hours due to updated conditions will be posted to our website.
We also have several other banking options for members who prefer not to visit a branch, including:
- Our Contact Center at (800) 944-2200 is open weekdays from 9AM to 5PM.
- You can utilize the First City mobile app 24/7 to check balances, view and conduct transactions, etc.
- Visit online banking 24/7 from your desktop or mobile device at firstcitycu.org
- You can use any one of 30,000 free CO-OP ATMs; locations are easily accessible on our website and mobile app
- Access our “phone teller”, your automated account information available 24/7 on by calling (800) 934-2489.
The economic turmoil caused by the virus is a natural source of concern for most of us. Please be assured that your money is safe with First City Credit Union. Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association and we continue to be categorized as “well capitalized” by state and local authorities.
To get the most up to date information on the coronavirus, we suggest visiting the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.cdc.gov.
As we have for over 80 years First City will continue to do our best to serve you and protect your finances. On behalf of our Board of Directors and staff I want to wish you and your family health and safety during these trying times.
President & Chief Executive Officer