Feature Wrap Title
Feature Wrap Subtitle
First City’s Term Certificates offer some of the highest rates you’ll find anywhere on federally insured savings.
Choose from two Certificate Types:
- A low minimum deposit of just $1,000 is required to open the account
- Flexible terms from three months to five years
- With our tiered rates, the more you save, the more you earn!
Term Certificate and Regular IRA Certificate Rates
|Term Certificate Account|
|minimum balance||Dividend/Yield||3 Mos.||6 Mos.||1 Year||18 Mos.||2 Year||3 Year||4 Year||5 Year|
|$1,000 to $9,999||Rate||0.55%||0.75%||0.95%||1.00%||1.24%||1.54%||1.69%||1.88%|
|$10,000 to $49,999||Rate||0.75%||0.95%||1.14%||1.19%||1.44%||1.74%||1.88%||2.08%|
|$50,000 and up||Rate||0.95%||1.14%||1.34%||1.39%||1.64%||1.93%||2.08%||2.28%|
|Penalties will be imposed for Early Withdrawals|
Wealth Builder Term Certificate
- Make additional deposits, without affecting your nine-month term!
- Minimum initial deposit of just $500. With payroll deduction, your minimum initial deposit is only $50!
- Pay yourself first by setting up regular automatic deposits through Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
- A great gift idea to help young people establish a savings plan.
Visit our Retirement Center for more information and an IRA application.
Special Term Certificate Rates
|Special Term Certificate|
|with Payroll Deduction option|
|Minimum balance||Dividend/Yield||9 Mos.|
|to earn APY = $50||Rate||0.65%|
|(with Payroll Deduction)||APY||0.65%|
|to earn APY = $500||Rate||0.70%|