First City Credit first.
Click Here to Log Into Your Account

Mortgage Hardship Assistance


Are you having trouble making your First City mortgage or equity loan payments?  Do you need assistance?

Don't wait until it's too late! If you are unable to afford your mortgage payments and wish to avoid foreclosure, First City wants to help you find potential resolutions. Please, give us a call at 1-800-944-2200, extension 2174.

Common hardship situations may include the following:

· Loss of job or reduction in income
· Divorce or separation
· Death or illness of homeowner or family member

First City may be able to help you with one of the following options:

· Refinance your loan
· Repayment plan
· Loan modification
· Pre-foreclosure sale options

Be Prepared

You will need these financial documents available when you meet with us:

· Most recent pay stubs
· Most recent W-2 income statements
· Letter describing your financial hardship and its impact on your financial situation
· Detailed written statement of your income and expenses
· Financial Statement

Additional Resources

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD):

HUD sponsors housing counseling agencies that provide free or low-cost housing counseling throughout the country.  You can contact HUD at 1-800-569-4287, or find a housing counselor here to locate the nearest agency in your area.

HOPE NOW Alliance:

Mortgage industry counselors, servicers, and investors have combined to provide outreach and assistance to homeowners in financial distress. Follow the line provided,, to the HOPE NOW web site or call 1-888-995-HOPE (1-888-995-4673).

By using this web site's online banking service you agree that we have the right to monitor and record your activity on the online banking service, and report unauthorized access or illegal activity to law enforcement agencies.
NCUAEqual Housing Lender